This page has moved to a new address.

Bio Oil Skins Stories Campaign

Sunday 7 April 2013

Bio Oil Skins Stories Campaign

*I did not receive any products in return for this article. As always all opinions are my own*
I have talked in the past about my scars.  There are a lot of them and up until a couple of years ago they were very red and extremely itchy 90% of the time.  Any time that I sweated, or it was cold, they would dry out and be very uncomfortable.  That was until I started using Bio Oil.  The scars haven't completely disappeared but the difference in the colour and comfort was amazing.  I was hesitant to spend so much money on a beauty product, not knowing how well it would work but I was pleasantly surprised with the results.

Bio Oil have launched the Skin Stories Campaign in the hopes that through stories shared will help to rid the shame surrounding our differening skin conditions.  To help get the conversation started, Bio Oil is donating $5 for each story shared on the Bio Oil Facebook Page, to the organisation 'Look Good, Feel Better.  Look Good, Feel Better is an initiative started by the Cosmetic Industry Community that helps cancer patients.

I shared my story and I urge you to do the same.  Not only will sharing your story raise funds for Look Good, Feel Better but you can go into the draw to win a pack of Bio Oil products.  The process is super easy and can help start the conversation on how we feel about our skin.  You can share any kind of story and you don't have to have used Bio Oil to qualify.  Awareness starts with one conversation. Be part of it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your feedback so please show some comment love

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home