This page has moved to a new address.

FFS Friday 21st December

Friday 21 December 2012

FFS Friday 21st December

It's well and truly the silly season around her and it's bought all of the wankers out of the woodworks here.  It wouldn't be a Friday in silly season without a FFS Friday!
 
Devil Spawn slept in until 930 on Monday (daycare day) and I decided to keep him home.  An hour later I regretted it. FFS
 
By the time I got him ready and took him to daycare it would have been time to pick him up again so I had to deal with having him home FFS
 
Having him home involved taking him to a DR appointment.  That never ends well. FFS
 
He started off right where he left off last DR appointment and started screaming at me that he needed a drink FFS
 
After my DR did a GOOGLE search she determined that she didn't think I was able to get ATAPS. FFS
 
It turned out she was right FFS
 
Tuesday morning I woke up to it raining, I have to take the bus to Daycare and Devil Spawn had to go on Tuesday. FFS
 
The rain finally stopped around 745 and I was able to take him NO FFS.
 
There is a cafe here that I have been dying to try. Every time I have organised to go there something comes up. This week I got there but they were fully booked FFS.
 
I had lunch with some great company NO FFS
 
I killed some time before my psych appointment and bought a Scratchie. I won $25. NO FFS
 
I have to clean my dump before the parental unit come. Wednesday it was so hot that I looked like I had run a marathon after washing up.  FFS
 
Washing up was about all that I got done FFS
 
I did however wrap 90% of the Christmas Presents...whose stupid idea was it that the presents need to be wrapped FFS
 
I went hunting for a pair of board shorts for Christmas day...I couldn't find any shorts that were bigger than a pair of underwear. If I was going to wear that I wouldn't bother with the shorts FFS
 
That means that I have to brave the shops again tomorrow FFS
 
Papa Devil hasn't done any of his Christmas Shopping yet. That means I will then have to go out to the shops again on Saturday or Sunday. Why does he leave it until the days before every single year FFS
 
What's been pissing you off this week? Are you a blogger? Head on over to Dear Baby G and link up with your weekly whine.

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 21 December 2012 at 12:43 , Blogger Ness said...

I hear you about the ATAPS and the whinging toddler at the drs. Gah.

Hope you bought yourself something nice with the 25 bucks!

 
At 22 December 2012 at 04:27 , Blogger ann said...

Christmas is so easy for men, ffs!! Merry Christmas Tegan!!

 
At 22 December 2012 at 21:07 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do you call your child devil spawn?

 
At 22 December 2012 at 21:29 , Blogger Tegan Churchill said...

I call myself Mama Devil, my partner is Papa Devil, so naturally our 'spawn' is called devil spawn. And well sometimes he acts like it.

 
At 23 December 2012 at 12:06 , Anonymous Alison said...

Hey, you got a mention in my recent blog - actually you got several :)

http://alisontennentdennehy.weebly.com/1/post/2012/12/two-awards-makes-me-twice-as-cool-right-also-happy-holidays.html

 

Post a Comment

I love getting your feedback so please show some comment love

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home