This page has moved to a new address.

Beautiful? Who me?

Friday 26 October 2012

Beautiful? Who me?

I got massive surprise this afternoon when I logged on to see that Ann over at Help!! I'm Stuck!!   had tagged me in a super cool Beautiful Blogger Award.  So what does that mean? It means you lucky bastards get to find out cool interesting facts about me. Yep little ol' me.
This was my first thought when I had to think of something to say

I guess I should stop dicking around though and get to the important stuff.

  1. Despite my tough exterior and my best efforts to not look all sissy. My favourite colour is pink.  There I said it.
  2. My favourite movie of all time is Rocky Horror Picture Show. I could watch it over and over again.  Then once more just for good measure.
  3. When I was in school I wanted to be a teacher. Now I am glad that I am not. My mum works in a school and the disrespect through stupid rules she gets is disgusting. It's something that I would really struggle with. Especially having to watch that I don't hug a child who is upset for fear of retribution.
  4. I'm supposed to wear glasses when I am on the computer or reading.  I'm too lazy to go get them so I just squint at the screen instead.
  5. I am a notebook-a-holic. I love buying new notebooks, even if I don't have anything to write in them.  In fact today I bought 3 new ones.
  6. I love looking at storage stuff. If I had my own house each room would have different kinds of shelves and cupboards.  I could go nuts in a storage store. Sadly my bank balance gets in the way.
  7. I really struggled to think of 7 interesting facts so I asked a friend and her answer was just say you're awesome because that says it all haha

My latest notebook haul

Now for the fun part! I get to bestow the honour of Beautiful Blogger onto some other awesome peeps!

  1. Good Golly Miss Holly 
  2. Edenland 
  3. Dear Baby G 
  4. Random Ramblings of a SAHM 
  5. MagnetooBoldtoo 
  6. Where's My Glow 
  7. Wanderlust 
  8. Help!! I'm Stuck!! 
  9. Parental Parody  
  10. Woogsworld 
  11. Confessions of a 30 Something Woman 
  12. Cup of Tea and A Blog 
  13. Love Life and Hiccups 
  14. What's in Emma's Brain 
  15. The Things I'd Tell You 

No pressure to join in just thought it would be a bit of fun on a Friday afternoon. Enjoy your weekend!

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 26 October 2012 at 14:12 , Blogger ann said...

Love your 7 things!! Thanks for playing along!!

 
At 26 October 2012 at 16:58 , Blogger Life Love and Hiccups said...

squinting at the computer, notebook fetishes and storage love - you are so my kind of gal. Thanks for the love hun. Have a wonderful weekend. xx

 
At 28 October 2012 at 04:44 , Blogger Wanderlust said...

I'm a fellow notebook tragic. I have an entire shelf of them. Thanks for the blog love! x

 
At 28 October 2012 at 15:01 , Blogger Carly said...

See this is what happens when you drink in the daytime (never EVER again), you don't realise a wonderful award has been passed on to you until days later!! Thanks Teegs, I am going to pass this on and complete my list in the next few days :)
BTW I am a complete notebookaholic too, in fact I have the ones you photographed. I think I am addicted to the entire store and thankfully we have two stores here in Dubai.

 
At 4 November 2012 at 20:53 , Blogger whatsinemmasbrain said...

Thanks so much for the link love! X

 

Post a Comment

I love getting your feedback so please show some comment love

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home