This page has moved to a new address.

Say it like you mean it

Monday 27 February 2012

Say it like you mean it


This week is all about saying sorry...for anything and everything.

I'm sorry that I was in to the too hard basket.  I'm sorry that you're easy fix didn't work.  I'm sorry that I push anyone away who gets too close.  I'm sorry that I still think about hurting myself even though you think I shouldn't.

I'm sorry that sitting on the couch staring into space is easier.  I am sorry that I yell more than I talk.  I'm sorry that you just want a hug and I push you away. I'm sorry that the DVD player plays with you more than I do.  I'm sorry that I don't have the energy to do anything about it.  

I'm sorry I was so difficult. I'm sorry that I kicked, screamed and scratched just to not being your presence.  I'm sorry that I caused you so much pain.  I'm sorry I wasn't perfect. I'm sorry I gave up to easy.  I'm sorry I didn't try harder.

I'm sorry I screwed up..that I continued to screw up even when I knew the right way.  I'm sorry that I am more scared to live than I am to die.

I'm sorry.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 28 February 2012 at 14:57 , Blogger KateOnTheBike said...

Wow Teegs. This is a really powerful post. I've just found your blog via Eden. You're really brave to face up to your "sorrys". I am not that brave. I am still caught up in my own crazy world of sorrow to sit down and work out really and truly what I am sorry for...if that makes sense.

 
At 28 February 2012 at 20:17 , Blogger Tegan Churchill said...

Thanks for your comment Kate. I hope that you see a way out of the crazy world of sorrow soon. Honestly the only reason I knew these so clear was because my partner and I talked about it during a drunken conversation on Friday night...

 

Post a Comment

I love getting your feedback so please show some comment love

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home