This page has moved to a new address.

FFS Friday 16th December 2011

Friday 16 December 2011

FFS Friday 16th December 2011


Sarah over at Dear Baby G writes a post each Friday about what pissed her off during the week.  This week I decided to join in on the fun.

This week I had an appointment with my case manager.  She turned up this time....40 minutes early.  I had no pants on and had to do a mad dash to go and get changed FFS.

I scour the web for 'inspired' meals for Mini Man and I.  I then slave over the stove and almost use every pot and pan I own.  If it is especially exotic I have to go out and buy new utensils or dishes.  He is happy to eat a whole loaf of garlic bread...from dominos FFS

For the third week in a row Major Man's son and his kids have come over during the only time that we really get time together during the week.  They sit around and drink piss while I have to deal with the 3 kids trashing my house.  Two out of the three weeks I have fed them.  Major Man is then an arse to deal with because he's drunk FFS

Shopping centers really need moron tests.  If you don't pass you can't come back for a month.  If you fail 3 times in a row then you are banned for life.  If you have ever spent extended periods of time in a shopping centre or work in retail I am sure you can sympathise with that.  Engage the brain before you step outside the door people.  FFS

What is with the arse hanging out of bottom of shorts fashion and why are 12 year olds indulging in it? You can't go anywhere without your eyes being assaulted from all directions by arse cheeks.  Cover up, I don't want to see your arse FFS

This woman enough said FFS

I could go on like this all day but we've all got to know when to call it quits.  Have fun and remember 'it's illegal to kill stupid people' no matter how tempting it is.


Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 16 December 2011 at 20:10 , Blogger Unknown said...

oh wow that is all so ffs friday worthy! I am the same I have to stop myself each week otherwise I could just keep going and going!

 

Post a Comment

I love getting your feedback so please show some comment love

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home