This page has moved to a new address.

Self Sabotage be thy name

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Self Sabotage be thy name

image from here
I've been doing this 'weight loss' thing for a while now.  I've been gaining and losing the same 5kgs for the last 5 months.

Every time I lose weight something in my head flicks and I eat like I'm eating my last supper.  Hello Self Sabotage. How nice to see you *cue sarcastic eye rolling*

Every time I go to the shop I fill my basket with fruit and vegetables and that yummy healthy stuff, telling myself that I don't need or want any junk food.  I'm sure my stomach must have a brain of its own, because before I know it I am putting a packet of Tim Tams in the basket and making my way to the counter.  Hello Self Sabotage.

I tell myself that I can exercise it off later.  I then proceed to sit on the couch and not do it...cursing myself the whole time and feeling like a lazy so and so.  Hello Self Sabotage.

I'm kicking the habit! I can do this! It will be different this time! I'm a new person.

GOODBYE SELF SABOTAGE!

1 Comments:

At 11 January 2012 at 21:04 , Blogger mrs.hammond said...

Ugh, I do that too!! Today, after losing about 1kg, I sat on my ass and ate a whole pack of Stax. Then some peanut butter toast. Then dinner (chicken schnitzel with garlic bread and corn)<< delicious haha. I don't wanna weigh myself tomorrow, but it has to be done :( I am patiently (well, not so much) awaiting the day that I have an excuse for eating so much. Ya hear that, uterus?

 

Post a Comment

I love getting your feedback so please show some comment love

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home